Ingredients 1 oz Bacardi® 151 rum1 oz moonshine whiskey1 oz Everclear® alcohol1 oz 7-Up® soda DirectionsPour the Bacardi, Moonshine and Everclear into an old-fashioned or highball glass. Add the 7-up, stir briefly, and serve.
Tag : root-beer-moonshine-recipe-evercleat
almond Bacardi bourbon cacao Champagne cinnamon cocktail glass cocktail shaker coconut coffee cranberry cup DirectionsMix DirectionsStir Garnish ginger grenadine highball highball glass ice Ingredients juiceDirectionsPour lemon juice lime orange orange juice oz lemon peach raspberry recipe recipe Ingredients Red reg rum Shake shot soda splash strain tsp vermouth vodka water whiskey wine
- A Goodnight Kiss recipe by BarmanIngredients 4 oz Champagne1 splash Campari® bitters1 sugar cube1 drop Angostura® bitters DirectionsPlace a drop of angostura bitters on a sugar cube and drop into a champagne flute. Add champagne and splash of campari.
- A Day at the Beach recipe by BarmanIngredients 1 oz coconut rum1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur4 oz orange juice1/2 oz grenadine syrup DirectionsShake rum, amaretto, and orange juice in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a highball glass over ice. Add grenadine and garnish with a pineapple wedge and a strawberry.
- Exotic Finn recipe by BarmanIngredients 2 parts Finlandia® vodka1 part passion-fruit syrup1 tsp strawberry syrup Sprite® soda DirectionsFill a highball glass with cracked ice. Add the first three ingredients and stir. Top up with sprite and garnish with mint leaves, a strawberry, a twist of orange and a straw. Ole Skeiedal, from Norway, took [...]
- Aloha Fruit Punch recipe by BarmanIngredients 3/4 cup water2 tsp chopped ginger2 cups guava juice1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice1 1/2 cups finely chopped pineapples1 cup sugar3 – 4 cups pineapple juice DirectionsAdd 1/4 cup water to ginger root. Boil 3 minutes. Strain. Add the liquid to the guava, lemon and pineapple juices. Make a syrup [...]
- Zoksel recipe by BarmanIngredients beer root beer lemonade Coca-Cola® 7-Up® soda creme de cassis1 slice lemon DirectionsNo specific mixing instructions, just poor every ingredient in one glass, experiment to taste. The lemon goes with it.
- Safe Sex on the Beach recipe by BarmanIngredients 3 oz cranberry juice3 oz grapefruit juice2 oz peach nectar1 maraschino cherry DirectionsPour over ice in a chilled glass and stir. Garnish with a cherry.
- A Piece of Ass recipe by BarmanIngredients 1 shot amaretto almond liqueur1 shot Southern Comfort® peach liqueur fill with sweet and sour mix DirectionsPour liquors over ice in a glass. Fill with sour mix and serve.
- Warm and Fuzzy recipe by BarmanIngredients 1/3 oz triple sec1/3 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur1/3 oz cherry brandy DirectionsPour southern comfort, triple sec, and then cherry brandy into a shot glass.
- Cabernet Cobbler recipe by BarmanIngredients 4 oz chilled Cabernet Sauvignon red wine1 tsp fresh lemon juice1 tsp superfine sugar2 oz chilled soda water DirectionsDissolve the sugar in the lemon juice and the water in a large wine glass. Add cracked ice and pour the Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Stir gently. Garnish with an orange slice, [...]
- C60 recipe by BarmanIngredients 1 1/2 oz Licor 43® liqueur1/2 oz Scotch whisky5 oz 7-Up® soda DirectionsPour ingredients into an ice-filled highball glass, and serve.
- No comments yet.
Welcome , today is Friday, April 25, 2014