Ingredients 1 cup DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps1 package green apple jell-o1 cup boiling water DirectionsMix the boiling water with a package of green apple jell-o. Allow the jell-o to dissolve for 1 minute. Add chilled DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps; stir until well combined. Pour into 1-oz disposable shot [...]
Archives : 2010 January
Ingredients 1/2 oz Patron® silver tequila1/2 oz Agavero® tequila liqueur1 splash lemon juice1 splash lime juice1/2 oz mango juice1 splash Dr. Pepper vanilla soda1 drop Tapatio® hot sauce DirectionsPour the mango juice and Dr. Pepper Vanilla to a cocktail glass. In two seperate mixing glasses, mix the Patron tequila with [...]
- A Goodnight Kiss recipe by BarmanIngredients 4 oz Champagne1 splash Campari® bitters1 sugar cube1 drop Angostura® bitters DirectionsPlace a drop of angostura bitters on a sugar cube and drop into a champagne flute. Add champagne and splash of campari.
- A Day at the Beach recipe by BarmanIngredients 1 oz coconut rum1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur4 oz orange juice1/2 oz grenadine syrup DirectionsShake rum, amaretto, and orange juice in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a highball glass over ice. Add grenadine and garnish with a pineapple wedge and a strawberry.
- Exotic Finn recipe by BarmanIngredients 2 parts Finlandia® vodka1 part passion-fruit syrup1 tsp strawberry syrup Sprite® soda DirectionsFill a highball glass with cracked ice. Add the first three ingredients and stir. Top up with sprite and garnish with mint leaves, a strawberry, a twist of orange and a straw. Ole Skeiedal, from Norway, took [...]
- Aloha Fruit Punch recipe by BarmanIngredients 3/4 cup water2 tsp chopped ginger2 cups guava juice1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice1 1/2 cups finely chopped pineapples1 cup sugar3 – 4 cups pineapple juice DirectionsAdd 1/4 cup water to ginger root. Boil 3 minutes. Strain. Add the liquid to the guava, lemon and pineapple juices. Make a syrup [...]
- Zoksel recipe by BarmanIngredients beer root beer lemonade Coca-Cola® 7-Up® soda creme de cassis1 slice lemon DirectionsNo specific mixing instructions, just poor every ingredient in one glass, experiment to taste. The lemon goes with it.
- Safe Sex on the Beach recipe by BarmanIngredients 3 oz cranberry juice3 oz grapefruit juice2 oz peach nectar1 maraschino cherry DirectionsPour over ice in a chilled glass and stir. Garnish with a cherry.
- A Piece of Ass recipe by BarmanIngredients 1 shot amaretto almond liqueur1 shot Southern Comfort® peach liqueur fill with sweet and sour mix DirectionsPour liquors over ice in a glass. Fill with sour mix and serve.
- Warm and Fuzzy recipe by BarmanIngredients 1/3 oz triple sec1/3 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur1/3 oz cherry brandy DirectionsPour southern comfort, triple sec, and then cherry brandy into a shot glass.
- Cabernet Cobbler recipe by BarmanIngredients 4 oz chilled Cabernet Sauvignon red wine1 tsp fresh lemon juice1 tsp superfine sugar2 oz chilled soda water DirectionsDissolve the sugar in the lemon juice and the water in a large wine glass. Add cracked ice and pour the Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Stir gently. Garnish with an orange slice, [...]
- C60 recipe by BarmanIngredients 1 1/2 oz Licor 43® liqueur1/2 oz Scotch whisky5 oz 7-Up® soda DirectionsPour ingredients into an ice-filled highball glass, and serve.
- No comments yet.